Estonian Renewable Energy Association (EREA)www.taastuvenergeetika.ee/en/
Full Name in the national language:
Eesti Taastuvenergia Koda (ETEK)
Company / Organization:
Estonian Renewable Energy Association (EREA)
Street Address: Regati pst 1
Postal / Zip Code: 11911
Bioenergy Europe Full Member
Sector of Activity
The Estonian Renewable Energy Association (EREA) was founded on the 13th of May in 2011 with the aim to unite Estonian organisations active in the field of renewable energy under one roof with the missioon to advance and develop the field. The main goals of EREA are to:
1) Develop stable, predictable and sustainable regulative environment;
2) Introduce and popularize renewable energy solutions and increase the awareness of their various effects;
3) Participate in debates regarding Estonian energetics;
4) Promote renewable energy dynamics through research and development;
5) Encourage 100% transition towards renewable energy in Estonia.
Estonian Renewable Energy Association has currently 10 members: 5 associations, 4 energy producers, 1 individual.
Why did you join AEBIOM?
90% of Estonian renewable energy is based on biomass. Therefore, the biomass sector is extremely important for the entire renewable energy sector in Estonia. We obviously have an interest in participating in relevant debates at both national and EU levels.