Electricity Supply Board (ESB)
Electricity Supply Board (ESB)https://www.esb.ie/

Full Name in the national language:

Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Company / Organization:

Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Address:

Street Address : ESB Head Office
Street Address Line 2 : Two Gateway
City : East Wall Rd
State / Province : Dublin 3
Postal / Zip Code : D03A995
Country : Ireland

Profile

Company

Type

Bioenergy Europe Associated Member

Sector

Energy Producer, Service Provider

Country

Ireland

Contact

1850 372 757

esbnetworks@esb.ie

Description

Electricity Supply Board (ESB) was established in 1927 as a statutory corporation in the Republic of Ireland. With a holding of 95%, ESB is majority owned by the Irish Government with the remaining 5% held by the trustees of an Employee Share Ownership Plan.  

As a strong, diversified, vertically integrated utility, ESB operates right across the electricity market: from generation, through transmission and distribution to supply. In addition, ESB extracts further value at certain points along this chain: supplying gas, using our networks to carry fibre for telecommunications, developing electric vehicle public charging infrastructure and more.

Why did you join AEBIOM?

ESB sees AEBIOM as a means to have a coherent voice in the development of the biomass industry.