Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview05 - 07 July 2023
Argus Carbon Markets & Regulation Conference
Europe’s leading event for both compliance and voluntary carbon markets, carbon technology updates, and policy analysis
In the wake of new legislative reforms to the EU ETS being confirmed, and as voluntary carbon markets continue to shift and evolve, the Argus Carbon Markets & Regulation Conference returns to Lisbon, Portugal on 5-7 July 2023, to provide necessary insights for your company to remain competitive and aware of the upcoming opportunities within Europe and globally.
This is your opportunity to stay up to date on the latest market dynamics through panel discussions, fire side chats, and presentations with industry peers and policy makers in-person. Join market-makers in defining both the compliance and voluntary carbon market by booking your place today.
Featured speakers include:
- Johan Borge, BECCS Development, Stockholm Exergi
- Mark Lewis, Head of Climate Research, Andurand Capital Management
- Mette Koefoed Quinn, Head of Unit B1, ETS Policy Coordination and International Carbon Markets, EU Commission
- Patrick Greenfield, Reporter, Guardian
- Courtney Lowrance, Managing Director, Sustainability and Corporate Transitions, Citibank
- Nick Osborne, General Manager - Carbon and Environmental Products Trading, Shell
- Jori Ringman, Director General, Confederation of European Paper Industries
- Samuel Norton, Senior Carbon Trading Analyst, Vattenfall Energy
- Travis Caddy, Associate, Evident
- Adam Nye, Business Development, Argus
- Big energy insights - Discover new opportunities in the voluntary space and hear about the different approaches big energy has in both the compliance and voluntary markets.
- Regional updates - Don't miss this exclusive keynote presentation on the current state and future of the EU ETS from the Head of the Policy Unit for the EU ETS and International Carbon Markets at the EU Commission.
- International spotlight - Learn about the triumphs and challenges different North American carbon markets have faced for case study insight to help plan your strategy and operations.
- Finance focus - Hear directly from some of the world’s largest corporate CFOs on how they are approaching ‘carbonomics' and risk management in the CFO 'heavy industry' roundtable
The 10% discount code for members is BIOEN10View Pricing
Represents the interests of the wood pellect sector to ensure its sustainable developement.Visit the website
Our Certification Schemes
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups