Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview10 - 11 May 2023
World Bio Markets 2023
World Bio Markets is the leading international business event for the global bioeconomy community, connecting over 350 industry leaders with a two-day programme of knowledge exchange, 1-2-1 meetings, and networking.
The two-day event connects and generates deal flow between bio developers and producers, global brands and buyers, investors and financiers, suppliers and community enablers.
What to expect
A highly valuable and inspiring two days where:
- Pioneering developers and producers of bio based solutions present their latest innovations
- Consumer facing brands and buyers learn from and meet with the solution providers who can help them achieve their complex sustainability goals
- Investors and financiers source new investment opportunities
- Community enablers highlight how they can accelerate the growth of the sector
- Suppliers present how they can improve the efficiency of the manufacturing process
Bioenergy Europe members get a discount - The discount code is WBM2325
Represents the interests of the wood pellect sector to ensure its sustainable developement.Visit the website
Our Certification Schemes
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups