Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview08 September 2022 | 00:30 To 16:30
Svebio Fuel Market Day
Svebio Fuel Market Day gives you a great opportunity to better understand the current movements on the renewable fuels market in the Baltic Sea region with an additional focus on Sweden. It is a necessary update for all of you trading biomass fuels.
09.30 Registration and mingle
10.00 Current market statistics and prices
- Welcome to Svebio Fuel Market Day
Gustav Melin, Svebio
- Statistics and traded volumes at Baltpool Exchange, Baltic bioenergy development.
Andrius Smaliukas, Baltpool
- Swedish and international bio-oil and wood chip markets – market update and future outlook
Mattias Bisaillon, Profu
11.05 Market development and what large players ask for!
- Sustainability requirements – our licenses to operate
Lisbeth Lyck Sevel, Ørsted
- Current situation on Polish biomass market
Rafał Gruszczyński, Polish Economic Chamber of the Wood Industry
- Production plans and market development aspects from the worlds largest pellet producer
Justin Tait, Enviva
13.10 More forest biomass!
- messuers how to increase wood chip production and supply
- Perspectives from a forest owners company, sourcing new sustainable biomass volumes
Fredrik Munter, Mellanskog
- Sourcing forest volumes in Latvia and the Baltics (TBC)
Artis Steinbergs, Meza Energija
- Panel discussion on sourcing and volumes for the future
14.30 Coffee & Tea break
15.00 Recent policy development and certifying sustainable biomass
- Demonstrate your compliance with RED II requirements with SURE, cetificat system applicable in all EU member states
Thomas Siegmund, SURE
- Update on the current EU policy fit for 55 and RED III progress. How does war impact EU bioenergy policy?
Irene Di Padua, Bioenergy Europe - Online
16.30 End of conference
Represents the interests of the wood pellect sector to ensure its sustainable developement.Visit the website
Our Certification Schemes
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups