Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview29 September 2022 | 11:30 To 13:00
Stronger together: community-based renewable energy projects for a just and green transition
As part of the European Sustainable Energy Week, this Policy Conference on 29 September, 11:30 - 13:00, will focus on local communities, which are crucial to step up EU’s energy transition. The session reviews the benefits & pitfalls connected to the deployment of energy communities and how these can empower end-users & ensure energy supply.
- Marisol Oropeza, Business and Marketing Strategist
- Adela Tesarova, Head of Unit for Consumers, Local Initiatives, Just Transition in DG ENER at European Commission
- Dries Vleugels, Sustainable Development Advisor at the City of Leuven
- Heleen Schockaert, Project Manager at REScoop.eu
- Ina Berzina-Veita, Member of the Board of Ltd. Salaspils Siltums and President of the Latvian Association of Heating Companies
- Josh Roberts, Senior Policy Advisor at REScoop.eu
Represents the interests of the wood pellect sector to ensure its sustainable developement.Visit the website
Our Certification Schemes
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups