Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview20 - 21 June 2022
7th Pellet Forum
The entire industry in one place!
What do we offer?
+ the most important pellet conference in Poland
+ meeting with Polish and European pellet producers
+ networking opportunities for pellet actors along the value chain
What is all about?
Pellets in crisis? The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the supply chain throughout Europe over the last several months, and the war in Ukraine forces domestic pellet producers to adapt to the new reality. How is the European pellet market changing? Where to get the raw material? How to optimize the production process?
- Pellet in the EU strategy "Fit for 55"
- The current situation of the pellet industry in Europe
- Changing the company's business model
- Technologies and cost optimization of pellet production
- Forum of Leaders - debate with the participation of the largest pellet producers
- How to start producing pellets? Industry workshops
During the 6 editions so far, about 950 guests from Poland and Europe participated in the Pellet Forum. Among them:
- pellet producers and distributors,
- producers and distributors of boilers and pellet stoves,
- wood companies interested in the production of pellets,
- representatives of the energy and heating sectors,
- suppliers of technologies and solutions for pellet factories,
- representatives of local governments and government administration
- certification companies
- financial institutions
- industry associations
Find out more!
Call or write us: +48 792 122 038, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bioenergy Europe Members receive exclusive discounts: 10% discount on the standard rate of conference passes. To receive the discount, please get in touch with us.More information & registration
Our Certification Schemes
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups