Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview11 - 13 October 2022
Progress in Biomethane-Mobility
International Conference with Company Exhibition and Excursion
To shed some light on the opportunities and challenges of a biomethane-based mobility, where this biomethane can be produced and which mobility concepts already showcase sustainable alternatives to the fossil-based convention, the international conference “Progress in Biomethane Mobility” will take place from 11th to 13th of October 2022, in Schwäbisch Hall, Germany.
During the last event in 2019, 35 specialists from 9 different countries presented current trends, concepts, technologies and innovations to a specific national and international audience. We are sure that this time the participants will get new ideas and an overview of the achievements in this field.
The following topics will be presented during the conference:
- Overview of political framework conditions and tax legislation in Germany and neighbouring countries.
- Biomethane's role in the climate strategy
- Current developments in biogas upgrading technologies
- The climate-neutral multi-talent biomethane and its role in the transport and energy transition
- Adapting continuous biogas production to the discontinuous refuelling of vehicles
- CNG propulsion: areas of application, vehicle types and technologies
- Best practice examples in decentralised production and utilisation
- Bio LNG and its future role in decarbonisation in the fuel sector
- Future of:
- Hydrogen from biogas
- Liquid renewable fuels from biogas
- Practitioners report on their experiences
- Innovation and company forum
SIMULTANEOUS PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATION: German - English - German
Represents the interests of the wood pellect sector to ensure its sustainable developement.Visit the website
Our Certification Schemes
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups