Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview11 June 2021
Greening Energy in Rural Areas Through the Valorisation of Agricultural Residues
This event co-organised by Bioenergy Europe and AgroBioHeat project will present how better mobilization and valorisation of agri-residues can promote the greening of rural areas. This includes the improvement of air/soil quality by offering an alternative solution to open field burning practices and its derived air pollution while providing a clean heating solution. Representatives from EU institutions and the industry will outline how agro-biomass can play a key role to achieve EU climate targets, promote rural development and circular economy.
- Olaf Naehrig, Senoir Area Manager, Amandus Kahl
- Barbara Pokrzywa, Sales Director, ASKET
- Daniel Garcia, Responsible of Promotion and Innovation, AVEBIOM
- Irene di Padua, Policy Officer, Bioenergy Europe (moderator)
- Manolis Karampinis, Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH), AgroBioHeat Project Coordinator
- Jerome Maillet, Export Area Manager, COMPTE.R
- Tajana Radić, Head of Agricultural Policy, Croatian Chamber of Agriculture
- Michael Wolf, Research Programme Officer, European Commission, DG AGRI
AgroBioHeat project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement No 818369.Register
Our Certification Schemes
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups