Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview
BIOFIT Cooperation with BBEST2020-21/Biofuture Summit II Conference
Topic: Brazilian Bioenergy Science & Technology Conference
The organisers have prepared exciting features that can make the BBEST-Biofuture Summit II Conference an engaging and dynamic event, going well beyond a series of webinars. Using the Whova online conference platform, the event will allow for ample participant-to-participant networking and fruitful interaction with the speakers.
Conference features include:
- The full extent of the original BBEST-Biofuture Conference Programe, with a total of 38 sessions, made available through the Whova platform to conference participants in a "Netflix" like, attend-when-you-can model
- 550+ registered participants from 30 countries, from industry, academia, governments and international organizations
- Three official "conference days" from 24-26 May 2021, including one main live debate session per day and dozens of pre-recorded technical sessions, with the possibility of interacting, attending sessions and participate both before and after the official dates
- Live, synchronous and asynchronous Q&A with panelists through the Whova platform chat
- Full featured forum where any participant can raise topics and provoke debate
- Full one-to-one and small group conversation features, where attendees can network with others at will, and book live, private video chats via the Whova platform
- Exhibition and sponsor booths
About BIOFIT H2020 project:
BIOFIT - Bioenergy Retrofits for Europe's Industry aims to facilitate the introduction of bioenergy retrofitting in the following five industry sectors: first-generation biofuels, pulp and paper, fossil refineries, fossil firing power and combined heat and power plants.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 817999More information
Represents the interests of the wood pellect sector to ensure its sustainable developement.Visit the website
Our Certification Schemes
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups