Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview06 - 08 October 2020
Argus Biomass Live
Argus Biomass Live - Virtual Conference, hosted by Argus Media, is a new online conference, virtual exhibition and networking event that will bring together global biomass markets for 3-days of networking, trade and information sharing.
Argus Biomass Live will enable you to:
- Learn from and connect with market leading organisations and individuals during live and on demand conference sessions
- View and filter the delegate list to schedule one-to-one, face-to-face video meetings with biomass industry peers
- Visit virtual exhibition stands to review products and services from our sponsors
Confirmed speakers for the conference sessions include:
- Jean-Marc Jossart, Secretart General, Bioenergy Europe
- Soren Alsing, Head of Fuels, Orsted
- Yoshinobu Kusano, Executive Advisor & General Manager, Fuel Procurement, Biomass Energy, RENOVA, Inc.
- Kristaps Knesis, Biomass Cogeneration Process and Purchasing Manager, Fortum
- Dr Takanobu Aikawa, Senior Researcher, Renewable Energy Institute
- Ted Kim, Senior Professional, Agri & Commodities, Trading & Investment Group, Samsung C&T Corporation
- Krister Rosenqvist, President, Cleantek Trade
- Takeshi Maruo, Manager, Coal and Biomass Team, Bulk Carrier Division, NYK Group
- Timo Gerlagh, Advisor Bioenergy, RVO
- Oliver Mauss, Managing Director, Business Development Asia, Boreal Bioenergy Corp
- Mark McConnell, Biomass Asset Trader, Drax Group
- Christian Rakos, CEO, proPellets Austria; President, World Bioenergy Association
- Cordula Mock-Knoblauc, Director Renewables and Sustainability, BASF
- Richard Bourdon, Climate and Energy Transition Manager, Solvay
- Henry Pease, Biofuels Trader, RWE Supply and Trading
- Johan Mertens, Biomass Trader, Engie
Our Certification Schemes
The first international certification scheme for wood chips and hog fuel. A 12-class scheme addressing every profile of producer and end-user, from industrial to domestic use.Visit the website
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups