Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview22 - 23 June 2020 | 00:00 To 17:00
Eastern European meeting of merchants and suppliers
Biomass Congress 2020: Eastern European Meeting of Biomass Buyers and Suppliers.
The Biomass Congress 2020 is the most important industry event this spring, which will take place on 22-23 June in Poznań! A completely new formula of the meeting will make each participant receive a huge portion of new contacts and professional, industry knowledge.
- how to buy biomass from Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine;
- models of biomass sales to western countries;
- presentation of companies and organizations participating in the Congress;
- domestic market - development prospects for 2020;
- heating or power industry - where is the place of Polish biomass?
- energy plantations - how much will you earn on it?
- industry workshops on biomass documentation.
For more information please contact the events team.Discover more
Our Certification Schemes
The first international certification scheme for wood chips and hog fuel. A 12-class scheme addressing every profile of producer and end-user, from industrial to domestic use.Visit the website
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups