Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview16 - 18 August 2020
The 9th Asia-Pacific Biomass Energy Exhibition (APBE2020)
Ranking among the world’s top biomass trade shows, APBE 2020 is going to be staged on a show floor of 15,000 with 200+ exhibitors. The 7th Asia-Pacific Bioenergy Summit will give you a glimpse at the forefront of biomass technology.
What’s more, the show will be held under the same roof as 2020 China Heat Energy Exhibition (Heat China 2020) and the 12th Guangzhou Int’l Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition 2020 (PV Guangzhou 2020), offering more heating and energy solutions!
- Biomass molding fuel and manufacturing equipment;
- Biomass boilers, combustors, stoves, boiler improvement and heating service companies;
- Biomass gasification technologies and equipment;
- Biogas technologies & engineering equipment;
- Comprehensive utilization of crop straw;
- Biomass & garbage power technologies and equipment, integrated garbage treatment, recycling of industrial waste gas and heat;
- Advanced biology liquid fuel and refining technologies;
- Related technologies and equipment of biomass combined heat and power generation;
- Detection, evaluation and certification institutions, marine biomass energy, etc
If you are interested in sourcing some quality biomass products, just sign up for our show through simple registration on our website or via e-mail!Read more
Our Certification Schemes
The first international certification scheme for wood chips and hog fuel. A 12-class scheme addressing every profile of producer and end-user, from industrial to domestic use.Visit the website
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups