Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview18 February 2020
Biofuels - law, market and trends
The main purpose of the event is to exchange experiences of Polish and foreign experts related to the biofuels industry. Speakers will discuss the most important issues such as: REDII directive, official controls in the supply chain, implementation of the National Index Target, emission fee, mandatory bioblending, etc.
The seminar will become a platform for knowledge exchange for the industry, which may contribute to the development of innovation and innovative projects. In the first part of the seminar we will focus on the regulatory environment of the industry. In the second part of the day, the speakers will present case studies on the production of biocomponents, the use of biofuels in transport and biofuel quality testing.
Among the most important issues of the event:
- impact of RED2 on biofuels and decarbonisation of transport
- changes in the certification of biofuels and biocomponents resulting from RED II
- obligation to implement the National Reduction Target and the National Index Target
- implementation of the emission fee
- mandatory bioblending
- testing the quality of biocomponents and liquid biofuels
To participate in the seminar we encourage employees of:
- entities obliged to implement the NIT
- producers of biocomponents
- biofuel producers
- sellers and distributors of biofuels
- sellers and distributors of biocomponents
- technology providers for this sector
- laboratories testing biofuels and biocomponents
- representatives of universities
- representatives of industry associations
The program of the upcoming event can be found under the link: https://cbepolska.pl/en/seminar-biofuels.html?start=1
Our Certification Schemes
The first international certification scheme for wood chips and hog fuel. A 12-class scheme addressing every profile of producer and end-user, from industrial to domestic use.Visit the website
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups