Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview19 - 22 February 2020
The most important international exhibition
Progetto Fuoco is the most important global event in the sector of plants and equipment for the production of heat and energy from wood combustion: here are facts and figures of the 12th edition.
- 800 exhibitors: 40% foreign exhibitors from 40 different Countries
- 130.000 square meters of exhibition area
- 75.000 visitors: 25% foreign visitors from 70 differente Countries
- 250 Italian and foreign accredited journalists
- 3.500 products on display, of which 300 working products thanks to the fume extraction system
- Scientific collaborations with AIEL, technical partner, University of Padova TeSAF, Anfus, Assocosma and all the main associations in the sector.
Our Certification Schemes
The first international certification scheme for wood chips and hog fuel. A 12-class scheme addressing every profile of producer and end-user, from industrial to domestic use.Visit the website
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups