Bioenergy Europe is recruiting a Marketing Assistant to support the certification department in marketing activities related to the following schemes: ENplus® and SURE. ENplus® is the world-leading certification scheme for wood pellet quality with over 1200 certified companies (https://enplus-pellets.eu). SURE (https://sure-system.org/en/) is a newly launched scheme that helps economic operators demonstrate the sustainability of biomass under the REDII (Renewable Energy Directive) obligation.
Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation active at EU level. Bioenergy Europe’s primary mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy and ensure favourable business conditions for its members. Bioenergy Europe holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector and brings together approximately 41 national bioenergy associations and over 120 private-sector companies from all over Europe. More information at www.bioenergyeurope.org.
You will work within the certification department of Bioenergy Europe under the supervision of the Certification Director. You will mainly be responsible for the following tasks:
- Website maintenance & design: You will improve and maintain the websites of the certification schemes.
- Graphic Design (print & digital): You will design illustrations for communication and marketing purposes for the certifications (social media, presentations, flyers, banners, etc.)
- Video editing: You will edit videos for communication and marketing purposes for the certifications.
- Communication: You will communicate with and support the certifications’ partners on daily basis.
- Newsletter: You will be in charge of the preparation and distribution of the monthly newsletter.
- Other: Occasionally, you will prepare marketing materials for other Bioenergy Europe activities.
Competencies and skills
- Education in web & graphic design or equivalent experience.
- Experience with CMS’ (Joomla, Wordpress, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe applications (Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Interest in renewables/bioenergy/certification issues.
- Excellent organization and priority management.
- Team player with a positive attitude, sociable and reliable.
- Ability to work in an international/multicultural environment.
What we offer
- Full-time position based in Brussels.
- 6-month fixed term internship contract under the Belgian law (Contrat d’Insertion Professionnelle). Salary: 1000 EUR/month + meal tickets + public transport
- If the person proves satisfaction, a prolongation with an employee contract will be offered.
- Friendly and dynamic working environment.
If you are interested, apply here. Interviews will be held online and in Bioenergy Europe office in Brussels. Only the candidates selected for interviews will be notified per email.
Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.
Our Certification Schemes
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups