Bioenergy Europe is recruiting a Membership & Business Development Assistant to mainly support the contact management and events organisation in Bioenergy Europe.
Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation active at EU level. Bioenergy Europe’s primary mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy and ensure favourable business conditions for its members. Bioenergy Europe holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector and brings together approximately 40 national bioenergy associations and over 140 private-sector companies from all over Europe. More information at www.bioenergyeurope.org.
You will work within the Business Development and Membership department of Bioenergy Europe with much interactivity with all staff members. You will mainly be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the launch and the management of a new contact management database (CRM).
- Support the stakeholders consultation and organisation of events in the context of EU projects.
- Support the membership and business development departments on punctual tasks.
Competencies and skills
- Bachelor in secretariat, accountability, marketing or business administration.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Experience in CRM (asset).
- Experience in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Candidate is autonomous, detailed-oriented, highly organised, and reliable.
What we offer
- Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting January 2022
- 6-months internship contract under the Belgian law (Contrat d’Insertion Professionnelle) with possibility of prolongation
- Salary: 1000 EUR/month + meal tickets + public transport
- Friendly and international working environment
If you are interested, apply HERE (CV + motivation letter). First round of interviews will be held online. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.
Our Certification Schemes
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups