Bioenergy Europe is recruiting an assistant for joining the ENplus® management team. ENplus® is a certification scheme that guarantees wood pellet quality. More information: www.enplus-pellets.eu.
Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe (former AEBIOM) is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation active at EU level. Bioenergy Europe’s primary mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy, and ensure favourable business conditions for its members. Bioenergy Europe holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector and brings together approximately 40 national bioenergy associations and 90 private-sector companies from across Europe. More information: www.bioenergyeurope.org.
• Support the applying companies’ certification process
• Handle bag design approval and questions of ENplus® certified companies
• Provide information over ENplus® to non-certified and certified companies
• Support in implementing the certification management tool
• Episodic support in other ENplus® related tasks or EPC/Bioenergy Europe activities
• Direct reporting to the manager
• Relevant degree or experience (certification, standards, biomass, bioenergy, etc.)
• Experience in certification/standardisation or with ENplus® is an asset
• Full professional proficiency in English (other languages are an asset)
• Ability to follow procedures
• Autonomy and reliability
• Self-organisation and meticulousness
• Highly developed team spirit
• Fast learner
• Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting January 2022
• 6 months employee contract with possibility of prolongation
• Young and friendly working environment
To apply send one PDF document with your CV and motivation letter via THIS FORM. All applications sent differently will not be considered. Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for an interview.
Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.
Our Certification Schemes
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups