Bioenergy Europe is currently recruiting a Certification Assistant.
The ideal candidate should be able to anticipate needs, provide information in a timely manner and solve issues autonomously. As you will play a key role in the association, candidates should be highly organised, use discretion and take relevant initiatives.
Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation active at EU level. Bioenergy Europe’s primary mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy and ensure favourable business conditions for its members. Bioenergy Europe holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector (bioheat, bioelectricity and biofuels) and brings together approximately 40 national bioenergy associations and over 100 private-sector companies from all over Europe and beyond. Through its network European Pellet Council (EPC) the team is also managing the world’s biggest certification scheme for pellet quality, called ENplus®. More information on www.bioenergyeurope.org.
Managing of the certification database:
- Support in implementing a new online platform for managing ENplus® certified companies.
- Support in transferring the data to the platform.
- Support to ENplus® customers for registration to the new platform.
Competencies and Skills
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor or higher in secretariat, accountability, marketing or business administration.
- Experience working with databases.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Candidate is autonomous, detailed-oriented, highly organised, and reliable.
- Ability to multi-task and handle confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people.
What we offer
- Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting June 2021.
- 6 months paid internship or employee contract, depending on experience.
- Friendly and international working environment.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV and application letter in one single PDF via this online form.
Interviews will be held online or in our office in Brussels.
Only the candidates selected for interviews will be notified.
Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.
Our Certification Schemes
The first international certification scheme for wood chips and hog fuel. A 12-class scheme addressing every profile of producer and end-user, from industrial to domestic use.Visit the website
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups