ENplus® certification scheme is recruiting an assistant for joining the Certification department in supporting the team working on ENplus®. ENplus® is a certification scheme that guarantees wood pellet quality.
More information about it: http://www.enplus-pellets.eu/.
- Handle the certification management tool (online database)
- Maintain and develop further the different functionalities of the database
- Support the different partners in using the database
- Support in handling the collection of data and the invoicing process
- Support in preparing the statistics
- Provide information over ENplus® to non-certified and certified companies
- Support the applying companies’ certification process
- Support the organisation of events
- Episodic support in other ENplus® related tasks or Bioenergy Europe activities
- Interest or experience in certification/standardisation is an asset
- Experience in manipulating datasets
- Full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to follow procedures and meticulousness
- Autonomy and reliability
- Highly developed team spirit
- Fast learner
- Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting as soon as possible.
- Employment contract depending on the work experience: 6-months internship contract under the Belgian law (Contrat d’Insertion Professionnelle). Salary: 1.200 EUR/month + meal tickets + public transport, followed by an employee contract.
- Friendly working environment
To apply send one PDF document with your CV and motivation letter through the form available HERE. All applications sent differently will not be considered. Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for an interview.