Bioenergy Europe is recruiting a Fraud Assistant - Trainee to join the Certification department with the aim in supporting the management of ENplus® fraud cases. ENplus® is a certification scheme that guarantees wood pellet quality. More information: www.enplus-pellets.eu.
Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe is a non-profit, Brussels-based association active at EU level. Bioenergy Europe’s mission is to develop a market for sustainable bioenergy and to ensure a favourable business environment for its members. Bioenergy Europe holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector and brings together approximately 40 national bioenergy associations and over 90 private-sector companies from all over Europe. More information: www.bioenergyeurope.org.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Management/handling of ENplus® fraud cases
- Support of the ENplus® team for certification implementation
- Support for ENplus® Administration or other related tasks
- Episodic support for EPC/Bioenergy Europe activities
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (prerequisite)
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience or interest in handling fraud-related or legal matters
- Experience with ENplus® or certification is an asset
- Reliability in handling confidential information
- Self-organisation and meticulousness
- Highly developed team spirit
What we offer
- Full-time position based in Brussels starting as soon as possible.
- 6-months fixed term internship contract under Belgian law. Meal tickets and public transport are offered on top of the salary.
- Friendly and dynamic working environment.
If you are interested, send us one PDF document with your CV and motivation letter through the form available HERE. Interviews will be held in Bioenergy Europe’s premises. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Deadline: 30th September 2020.
Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.
Our Certification Schemes
The first international certification scheme for wood chips and hog fuel. A 12-class scheme addressing every profile of producer and end-user, from industrial to domestic use.Visit the website
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups