Bioenergy Europe is recruiting a Certification Officer to join the Certification department and support the development of the ENplus® scheme. ENplus® is a certification scheme that guarantees wood pellet quality. More information: https://www.enplus-pellets.eu.
Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe is a non-profit, Brussels-based organisation active at EU level. Bioenergy Europe’s mission is to develop a market for sustainable bioenergy and ensure favourable business environment for its members. More information at www.bioenergyeurope.org
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handle the organisation of the training for the quality managers and truck drivers of the ENplus® certified companies;
- Continuously improve the training material;
- Create e-learning material;
- Handle the organisation of the workshops for auditors and/or licensers;
- Support the operational team in handling technical questions;
- Support the implementation of the new requirements once the current revision process will be over;
- Support the development and implementation of procedures/guidance documents;
- Monitor the performance of the conformity assessment bodies;
- Handle quality complaints;
- Do follow-ups on ongoing technical projects;
- Handle the Technical Committee;
- Episodic support in other certification related tasks or Bioenergy Europe activities;
- Support the certification team when peaks of workload;
- Direct reporting to the director.
- Technical background (certification, standards, auditing, biomass, bioenergy, etc.);
- Full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken);
- Experience with ENplus® is an asset;
- Procedures oriented;
- Autonomy and meticulousness;
- Fast learner;
- Team player with a positive attitude, sociable and reliable.
What we offer
- Full-time position based in Brussels starting as soon as possible;
- 6-months fixed term contract under the Belgian law. Meal tickets and public transport are offered on top of the salary;
- Friendly and dynamic working environment.
If you are interested, send us one PDF document with your CV and motivation letter through the form available HERE. Interviews will be held in Bioenergy Europe’s premises. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.
Our Certification Schemes
The first international certification scheme for wood chips and hog fuel. A 12-class scheme addressing every profile of producer and end-user, from industrial to domestic use.Visit the website
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups