The European Biomass Association (AEBIOM) is recruiting a Certification/Standardisation Expert to contribute to the management and further development of the ENplus scheme (wood pellet quality certification).
Founded in 1990, AEBIOM is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation active at EU level. AEBIOM’s primary mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy, and ensure favourable business conditions for its members. AEBIOM holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector (bioheat, bioelectricity and biofuels) and brings together approximately 30 national bioenergy associations and 90 private-sector companies from across Europe. More information: www.aebiom.org.
AEBIOM founded the European Pellet Council (EPC) and successfully developed the worldwide certification scheme ENplus that guarantees wood pellet quality.
More information: www.enplus-pellets.eu.
- Development of ENplus (organising quality managers’ trainings, improve chain of custody requirements, etc.)
- Management of ENplus dedicated meetings & workshops
- Improvement of management team procedures
- Occasional support to the management of ENplus (heavy workload periods, staff replacement, etc.)
- Possible development of other certification schemes
- You will report to the General Manager of the EPC
- Degree or relevant experience (forestry, bioenergy, engineering, etc.)
- Experience in certification/standardisation required, experience with ENplus is an asset
- Full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Autonomy, reliability
- Self-organisation and meticulousness
- Highly developed team spirit
- Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting September 2016.
- 1 year fixed-term contract under Belgian law with the possibility of long-term contract (if candidate proves satisfactory)
- Remuneration will be based on the education and experience
- Friendly working environment
Apply with your CV and motivation letter via this form by August 5th 2016. All applications sent differently will not be considered.
Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for an interview.