At Bioenergy Europe, we are a dynamic team of professionals,
passionate about our work and all convinced that bioenergy gives Europe the energy to change.
We work on improving bioenergy policy and strive
to create fair and stable business conditions for the 500.000+ professionals in the sector.
Become a part of our team and see how you can work with us to shape Europe's energy future!
Certification Assistant - Trainee
Bioenergy Europe is recruiting a trainee assistant for joining the ENplus® management team. ENplus® is a certification scheme that guarantees wood pellet quality. More information: www.enplus-pellets.eu.
Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe (former AEBIOM) is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation active at EU level. Bioenergy Europe’s primary mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy, and ensure favourable business conditions for its members. Bioenergy Europe holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector and brings together approximately 40 national bioenergy associations and 90 private-sector companies from across Europe.
More information: www.bioenergyeurope.org.
- Handle the collection of data and the invoicing process
- Support the applying companies’ certification process
- Handle bag design approval of ENplus® certified companies\
- Provide information over ENplus® to non-certified and certified companies
- Support in implementing the certification management tool
- Episodic support in other ENplus® related tasks or EPC/Bioenergy Europe activities
- Direct reporting to the manager
- Relevant degree or experience (certification, standards, biomass, bioenergy, etc.)
- Experience in manipulating large datasets is an asset
- Experience in certification/standardisation or with ENplus® is an asset
- Full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to follow procedures
- Autonomy and reliability
- Self-organisation and meticulousness
- Highly developed team spirit
- Fast learner
- Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting October 2019.
- 6 months paid internship.
- Friendly working environment
To apply send one PDF document with your CV and motivation letter via THIS FORM by the 15/09/2019. All applications sent differently will not be considered. Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for an interview.