Bioenergy Europe is recruiting a Commercial Assistant to support the acquisition of new members for Bioenergy Europe.
You will work within the Business Development & Membership department of Bioenergy Europe under the supervision of the Director. You will mainly be responsible for the following tasks:
- Build, maintain and qualify the database of potential and existing members.
- Support the Director for contacting potential members.
- Handle the registrations of participants of Bioenergy Europe events.
- Assist the Bioenergy Europe team in external events.
- Support various tasks of the department.
Competencies and skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Excellent organization and priority management;
- Good sense of commercial activities;
- Team player with a positive attitude, sociable and reliable;
- Ability to work in an international/multicultural environment.
What we offer
- Full-time position based in Brussels starting in February 2020.
- 6-month fixed term internship contract under the Belgian law (Contrat d’Insertion Professionnelle). Salary: 800 EUR/month + meal tickets + public transport (total over 1000 EUR net/month)
- Friendly and dynamic working environment.
If you are interested, apply here. Interviews will be held in Bioenergy Europe office in Brussels. Only the candidates selected for interviews will be notified per email.