Statistics are essential in order to follow market trends, build smart strategies and support effective policy making.
Every year, Bioenergy Europe publishes an extensive collection of data under its Statistical Report. This 300+ pages tool helps all stakeholders to get a holistic understanding of bioenergy and its dynamics in Europe - touching upon a wide range of technologies and feedstocks - and to make informed decisions based on such data. Learn about our 2018 Statistical Report.
This section features extracts from the report, providing readers with an eagle-eye view on the overall system and practical graphs to easily visualise key data - but for more in-depth insight, we definitely recommend buying the full version of the report.
In this section:
- EU Energy system: an increasing fossil fuel dependency
- Bioenergy's role in the EU-28 energy mix
- Bioenergy segments in comparison
- Biomass for heat
- Biomass for power generation
- Biomass for transport
- European biomass landscape
- EU forests & bioenergy
- A focus on the pellet market
- Socio-economic indicators